Welcome to the Tablelands Regional Council E-Procurement Portal
Tablelands Regional Council uses this portal to advertise tenders, quotations, expressions of interest and other procurement requirements to the market.
We welcome current and potential suppliers of goods and services to register on this portal. To register, click on the registration tab above. Registration is free.
Tablelands Regional Council wishes to encourage businesses to bid for the supply of goods and/or services contained within this system. As a registered supplier, you will:
- Establish profiles for the category or trade area you require
- Receive automatic email notification of any new tenders we publish
Download and view the documentation electronically
- Participate in forums to seek clarification or to ask questions
- Receive addenda or other information issued on current tenders
- Respond to and upload tenders via Tenderlink rather than having to travel to Council Offices and submit tenders in hard copy
Where available, submission of your bids will be completed through the secure, e-tender box facility. For guidelines for submission of tender bids please click here
We strongly recommend that you begin uploading your tender submission files two (2) hours BEFORE tender closing.
Tablelands Regional Council officers are required to conduct their procurement activities in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and the Local Government Regulation 2012, as well as Council's Procurement General Policy and Code of Conduct. To view our Policies, go to:
To find out more about us, visit the official Tablelands Regional Council website or click on our logo in the banner above.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding registration or this site, please call Tenderlink on 1800 233 533 or email email@example.com.